- Spaghetti- 200 gm
- Tomato Mozarella sauce- 100 gm (In absence of tomato mozzarella sauce you just any ready made salsa and throw in a handful of shredded mozzarella
- Pepper- 1/s tsp coarsely grated
- Garlic- 3 medium cloves, chopped
- Bacon- 3 small rashers, minced (You can substitute with 3 tbsp of dried bacon as I did)
- Fresh Basil- 4-5 leaves
- Olive Oil- 1 tbsp.
- Salt- To taste
- Leaving pasta to soak in the sauce for five-ten minutes before serving really makes it open up and become more succulent. Added advantage being that you are left with no extra sauce to dry out at risk of burning the dish.