And man, it turned out great. So here’s the recipe for the day- Grilled Tuna with veggies. Takes only about 40 mins. You could customize it and drop the baked potato’s to make it into a leaner meal.
Ingredients (Serves 1):
• Tuna fillet- about 200 gm
• Broccoli- 1 small floret • Baby carrots- 1 handful
• Potatoes- 2 medium sized one
• Button Mushrooms- 4 or 5 medium sized ones
• Butter- 20 gm
• Lemon- ½ a small lemon
• Pepper corns- ¼ tsp whole
• Salt to taste
1. Pop the potatoes into the oven. Bake for 20 mins @ 200 C.
2. Clean fish, make small incisions, dress with lemon and salt.
3. Clean the veggies and separate the broccoli into bite sized morsels.
4. Once potatoes are pre-cooked, braise fish & mushrooms with butter. Put in dish with potatoes, veggies, mushrooms. Place the broccoli, carrot near the bottom where they can be stewed in the juices release by the fish. Sprinkle a few sprigs of rosemary and the pepper on top and pop into the oven.
5. Cook for 15 mins @ 200 C. And your dinner is ready.
• A glass or two or three of white wine wouldn’t spoil the dinner. ;)