Ingredients (Serves 2):
- Eggplant- 3 small, tender, thinly sliced
- Zucchini- 4 small, thinly sliced
- Pumpkin- 100 gm, thinly sliced
- Mushrooms- 6 button mushrooms, sliced
- Olive oil- 2 tbsp
- Basil- 1 tsp
- Black pepper- 1/2 tsp, coarsely crushed
- Oregano- 1 tsp
- Salt- to taste
Preparation ( 1 hr 10 mins):
Layer veggies in a baking dish starting with eggplants on bottom, followed by zucchini, pumpkin and mushrooms. Sprinkle salt, basil, oregano, pepper and olive oil. Wrap dish in foil. Pop into pre-heated oven at 135 C for 1 hr.
- If you want to make it a bit more savory you could crumble in a little Roquefort into the mix.