Ingredients (Serves 1):
- Chicken breast- 1 medium, boiled
- Baby potatoes- 100 gm, boiled
- Pearl Barley- 1/2 cup, boiled
- Parsley- 100 gm, chopped
- Lemon juice- 2 tbsp
- Olive oil- To dress
- Pepper-1 tsp, coarsely ground
- Salt- To taste
Dice chicken breast and potatoes into small slivers. Add the parsley and barley for volume. Dress with olive oil, lemon juice, pepper and salt. Toss. Refrigerate for lunch.
- Save the chicken stock by deep freezing for use in a soup, stew or as a sauce base.